Thursday, March 17, 2011

Millard the MK Jones and his thoughts on The Keepers of Elenath

A princess' secrets threaten to surface.

A boy watches his king die and vows to beckon a knight.

Armies are growing, darkness is reaching, and an ancient evil is back---and threatening to bring back an evil almost as ancient.

This book by Amanda Bradburn was amazing! The plot was interwoven wonderfully and the story kept me engaged the entire time. I felt like it was a fun twist on the Fantasy Genre as the heroes are trying to 'keep' the ancient evil from resurfacing, rather than simply fighting it. Some of the surprises in the book were--totally surprising! I loved it!I won't giveaway the ending...But it left me totally begging for the next book!

Thanks Ms. Bradburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment